Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Happy Birthday Febrina Annisa Andriani :* xoxo


Happy Bornday my fatty best friend Icha :*

wishing all the best for you, and hoping all the best thing just for you
long life and always be healty girl, i think u get more beatiful than the last time i see you
always make your parents proud of you, and trying to be a smarter student
I miss you so badly, I'm sorry cause i just can give this blog to you
You're my best friend and always be the best.

I miss you so fucking much, we're always together, even when we were  alay girl


















Till we're not with ZYGFIS anymoree we're still together


















THIS IS THE LAST PHOTO OF US WHEN ZYGFIS IS STILL EXISTENCE


Happy bornday my beloved bestfriend
even we're not together anymore i still love you as my bestfriend


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
i'm just a student , i love everything about michael jackson

cursor

Lucky Charms Rainbow

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Blogroll

Blogger news

RSS